CHP in Manufacturing – Improving Industry Competitive Advantage Through Lower Operating Costs and Improved Resilience
Manufacturing facilities are increasingly concerned with power resilience for continuity of operations during outages that can occur with storm events or other causes. The drive to improve efficiency and reduce cost is ever-present. Combined Heat and Power (CHP) offers both power resilience for confident emergency preparedness and energy efficiency essential for reducing energy costs. The Department of Energy’s Upper West CHP Technical Assistance Partnership (CHP TAP), will be leading a webinar on the opportunities and applications of CHP at manufacturing plants. Please join us.
Date: Tuesday, July 23
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT
LEARN FROM AN EXPERT
- Learn about different CHP technologies
- Learn about federally funded Technical Assistance
- Free CHP screening of your facility
- Free 3rd party reviews of vendor proposals
- Hear case studies of operating CHP manufacturing facilities
- Current and future rebates, incentives and tax advantages available for customers that install CHP
Who should attend?
Presented by the Upper West CHP TAP.