March 14th Webinar: Reducing Energy Costs with Waste-Heat-to-Power
Many industrial facilities in Colorado have high-temperature waste streams that could be used to generate electricity through waste-heat-to-power, also known as recycled energy. These facilities include natural gas processing, natural gas pipeline compressor stations, refineries, and chemical and cement companies.
In this free webinar, we will discuss:
- Recycled energy technologies, applications, and challenges
- Financing, leasing, and ownership options
- Free technical assistance available to evaluate the opportunity at your facility
- Gavin Dillingham, Director, U.S. DOE’s Southwest CHP Technical Assistance Partnership
- Neil Kolwey, Senior Associate, Southwest Energy Efficiency Project
Register for the March 14th webinar here.